Thursday, January 01, 2004

Welcome to Yr 2004

....Tired... Shall blog tomorrow afternoon. Had a really great day today! Hope things will be better this year! Gambare!

[Edited @ 3.11 PM]
Attendees: Yam, Me, Kim, Chiew, and Hui

We met each other at the entrance of Tampines Mall @ 7pm. Went for dinner @ the steam boat shop. *yummy*  Then we decided to go Esplanade for count-down. We went to yam's house to take his digital camera. The bunch of us was playing with his digital camera while he burn the cds for kim and chiew. We did some recordings and photo takings.. Had fun playing with it. Then, we started traveling to esplanade. Wow.. It's really crowded over there. Actually we wanted to get a river taxi ride, but the next ride we can get on is at 12.15am. Fireworks has already finished by then. KekE. We started walking towards merlion, perhaps trying to find a place for us to count down to 2004.
12AM. I was simply mesmerized with the sight of the fireworks. It's really captivating!

We went coffee bean@boat-quay  for some coffee after the count down. (I still prefer starbucks.... Man.. the coffee was awful!). I had gastric pain the whole evening. Anyway, we started chatting and making plans for some holiday trips to genting during the next semester break. LoL. I guess it will be fun to travel with our own friends, rather friends ya!?!  More freedom! LoL.

2004... New Year. New Start. Everything will be good. Bless Ya!

Edited Again @ 6.36PM
Abit crazy today ya! LoL.. This is the 2nd time that I've edited the entry. LoL. My eldest brother asked us to go to the carpark and wait for him 1 hour ago. My sis and I thot he wants us to bring something home... But he asked us to get on the car and he drove towards tampines mall. GOSH! I M STILL WEARING MY TEE AND SHORTS(the shorts still abit spoilt that kind).. IT's SO UNPRESENTABLE! Aww manz...! He brought us to the world of sports or maybe its sports connection? Kinda forget the shop name. He asked us to choose the shoes that we wanted. My sis and I chose addidas shoes. And within 30 mins, he paid for the shoes and went off.... Left us to walk home ourselves. LoL. New shoes... Mine cost $84 after discount. I should have get a bag along man! Arghs.. I need to go out hunting for new bags, new pencil case and new stationaries tomorrow.. School's starting..

I need to return school tomorrow for some training & meeting for the coming orientation for the new batch of students.. Its 10AM.. GOD.. Never have been waking up so early thru out the holidays.. Has been lazing around everyday. loL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home