Friday, December 26, 2003

Jus Another Da3

Spent hours waiting in Starhub Shop @ Tampines Mall just now. It's so crowded. All my patience started to wear off after 10 minutes of waiting. lOl. Well Well Well, I'm currently using a starhub mobile line now. No longer M1. I shan't use it again. It kills. My sis bought her nokia 7250i (don't quite understand why she wants the model when she can get better ones). We got the fone @ $138 (the use of a $200 voucher) *keke*

Doing a online virus scan right now. I've just reformatted my dearie laptop. Shall keep it in tip-toe condition until the next semester ends. BlEsS me yA!

Missin' U......

P/s: OoPs...Did I mention that I spoilt my dad's computer yesterdae!? haha.. I was actually fixing in e diskette drive into the cpu.... But dunoe what happen that in the end, even the cdrom drive stop responding to me. Muahhaa... Older computers can't really function well.. LoL. Luckily, the computer is only for my dad's entertainment purpose (like playing mahjong).

[Edited @ 1.52AM]
My Dad's comp is fixed.... My brother-in-law has fixed it. Actually just a lil fault that I've made.... Inserted the wrong port. lOl
Argh! I hate it! My sis is using 7250i..making me so frustrated! Mine is only 7250... Didn't have the add-ons that 7250i has.... Feeling abit unbalanced right now. LoL... Haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home