Went Commonwealth (the exact location is Jln Kilang Barat) to send the MD for servicing. My youngest sis accompanied me there. Then we met my 2nd sister for KTV session @ delfi. Sang from 2.00pm -6.45pm. My throat really hurts now. I was having a sore throat before I went for the ktv. Now it worsen. And I sang badly today. Sounds terrible....*Urggggg
Anyway, I'm too tired to think of anything. Wanted to do a new layout for the bloggie, but front page just shut down on me. So...I shall do it tomorrow. Layout suppose to be updated on Xmas Day ....I try.. *winks*
Anyway, I'm too tired to think of anything. Wanted to do a new layout for the bloggie, but front page just shut down on me. So...I shall do it tomorrow. Layout suppose to be updated on Xmas Day ....I try.. *winks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home