-=CountDown to Yr 2004=-
Spring Cleaning again! Just finished packing my cupboards, trying to make them look tidy (perharps that can only last til the Chinese New Year). The dust almost killed me. Making me sneeze & sneeze..... My spring cleaning hasnt stop yet. I still have to continue tomorrow. *arghs*
Supposed to meet hui, yam and kim for dinner just now. But simply no mood to move myself, and I still haven finish the cleaning job..... So I didnt turn up..dUhx... Anyway, a very happy birthday to hui~
Gonna pester mama go IKEA tomorrow..... Hope so... Maybe I can get some stuffs over there. I like to go IKEA...It's nice to shop in ya!
School's starting on e 5th..... Timetable will be out on the 30th dec... Missing school lotsa... KeKe
Supposed to meet hui, yam and kim for dinner just now. But simply no mood to move myself, and I still haven finish the cleaning job..... So I didnt turn up..dUhx... Anyway, a very happy birthday to hui~
Gonna pester mama go IKEA tomorrow..... Hope so... Maybe I can get some stuffs over there. I like to go IKEA...It's nice to shop in ya!
School's starting on e 5th..... Timetable will be out on the 30th dec... Missing school lotsa... KeKe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home