ARG.......
Spent my whole christmas eve fixing my dearie laptop. Gotta some virus 'living' comfortably in my laptop. Can't remove...Only way is to do a reformat. So i started burning my files up for a backup. I formatted it to the original windows (windows ME)...Since thats the default version and it carries all the files that I needed. Then I installed my Windows Xp as an upgrade. But soon, I realize my problem......My modem's software doesnt work with WinXP! Garr..... Luckily, my aunt left her wireless modem in my house. So I am using that modem right now.
Anyway, my layout is almost done, just left the part that I need to upload the files.....BUT..I just can't logon to my account on FTP....*shakes head*...........Garrrrrrrrrrrrr
Spent my whole christmas eve fixing my dearie laptop. Gotta some virus 'living' comfortably in my laptop. Can't remove...Only way is to do a reformat. So i started burning my files up for a backup. I formatted it to the original windows (windows ME)...Since thats the default version and it carries all the files that I needed. Then I installed my Windows Xp as an upgrade. But soon, I realize my problem......My modem's software doesnt work with WinXP! Garr..... Luckily, my aunt left her wireless modem in my house. So I am using that modem right now.
Anyway, my layout is almost done, just left the part that I need to upload the files.....BUT..I just can't logon to my account on FTP....*shakes head*...........Garrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home