My Time Table
Oh My God! This is my time table...and it is in such a mess! The bad news is I dont even have any friends in my gang in the class *faints* I'm fainting.... HElP ME ARGHS
By the way..Any volunteers to accompany me for wednesday break at 1pm?... Argh..
Why did this happen.. Why am I always the outcast? Its 4.34pm..I'm having a terrible headache. I simply jus can't sleep after seeing such time table.. ..Faints
Edited @ 2.57pm
Shouldn't I be content that I've japanese for my extra subject? But I dont feel at least happy at all.. Kinda sad to get seperated from my gang...
By the way..Any volunteers to accompany me for wednesday break at 1pm?... Argh..
Why did this happen.. Why am I always the outcast? Its 4.34pm..I'm having a terrible headache. I simply jus can't sleep after seeing such time table.. ..Faints
Edited @ 2.57pm
Shouldn't I be content that I've japanese for my extra subject? But I dont feel at least happy at all.. Kinda sad to get seperated from my gang...
| Time | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | |||||||
| 8:00 | DSA(Lab) 8:00-9:00 TanSteven (67805419) | BUSSP(Lab) 8:00-9:00 GanCG (67805463) | COMPCOM(Lab) 8:00-9:00 KwanEE (67805893) | |||||||||
| 9:00 | DSA(Lab) 9:00-10:00 TanSteven (67805419) | EWEBAPP(Lec) 9:00-10:00 YinCM (67805456) | BUSSP(Lab) 9:00-10:00 GanCG (67805463) | COMPCOM(Lab) 9:00-10:00 KwanEE (67805893) | ||||||||
| 10:00 | DSA(Lab) 10:00-11:00 TanSteven (67805419) | MSDES(Lec) 10:00-11:00 NgVictor (67805050) | BUSSP(Lab) 10:00-11:00 GanCG (67805463) | COMPCOM(Lab) 10:00-11:00 KwanEE (67805893) | ||||||||
| 11:00 | PSS2(Tut) 11:00-12:00 KohIrene (67805663) | DSA(Lec) 11:00-12:00 TanSteven (67805419) | ||||||||||
| 12:00 | MSDES(Lab) 12:00-13:00 BoeyCK (67805457) | EWEBAPP(Lab) 12:00-13:00 NgWB (67805463) | PSS2(Tut) 12:00-13:00 KohIrene (67805663) | |||||||||
| 13:00 | MSDES(Lab) 13:00-14:00 BoeyCK (67805457) | EWEBAPP(Lab) 13:00-14:00 NgWB (67805463) | COMPCOM(Lec) 13:00-14:00 SeowRichard (67805435) | |||||||||
| 14:00 | MSDES(Lab) 14:00-15:00 BoeyCK (67805457) | EWEBAPP(Lab) 14:00-15:00 NgWB (67805463) | LCJA(Tut) 14:00-15:00 sanae (67806481) | DMSD(Lab) 14:00-15:00 KhinAM (67805458) | ||||||||
| 15:00 | DMSD(Lec) 15:00-16:00 WoonBarnabas (67805451) | LCJA(Tut) 15:00-16:00 sanae (67806481) | DMSD(Lab) 15:00-16:00 KhinAM (67805458) | |||||||||
| 16:00 | DMSD(Lab) 16:00-17:00 KhinAM (67805458) | LCJA(Tut) 16:00-17:00 sanae (67806481) | ||||||||||
| 17:00 | LCJA(Tut) 17:00-18:00 sanae (67806481) | |||||||||||

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home