| Sunday December 21, 10:12 PM NCMP Steve Chia explains nude picture, outraging of modesty allegations SINGAPORE : Did he or didn't he? That's the question being asked in coffeeshops and Internet chatrooms since Non-Constituency MP Steve Chia got embroiled in allegations of outrage of modesty, involving nude pictures of his maid. On Sunday, he broke his silence and gives his side of the story. Mr and Mrs Steve Chia have had a troubled seven-year marriage, according to him. He even confessed to extra-marital affairs. But matters came to a head when his wife made two police reports, involving outrage of modesty of their Indonesian maid and nude pictures. Clearing the air, Mr Chia said he does take nude pictures, which he even showed the media. And, yes! he even took pictures of his maid in sexy poses. But he insisted these were not taken together and he did not force her to do it. Mr Chia said: "I asked her to pose for me as a model to take some sexy photos just to test, after which I deleted it out in her presence. It is not naked pictures but topless pictures with clothes covering vital points, the top part. Initially, she's not willing but after some persuasion, she decided to give it a go." But then, his wife discovered the pictures in the trash bin of their computer and lodged a police report in early December. This was the second report, after an earlier one of outrage of modesty allegations on the maid. Mr Chia said: "She understands that the maid has been unhappy and has been crying without knowing why. And that gives her the impression that I have been coercing her and pressuring her. But that is not correct. "The maid is crying because she misses her family and her mother has been calling her to send back home money when she has no money. So it is more of a misunderstanding. My maid, as I understand it, has given the first police report that she has not been touched or molested in any way." |
Above is part of the reports that I've read online. I just simply can't stand the way that HE had defended himself. What a shameless person. Even though your marriage has broken down, that doesn't mean HE can fool around with people (and oh my god, he got himself his MAID, is he really that desperate?) . And fooling in the HOUSE too. The divorce had not even been taken place and yet he did such immoral acts. He is such a shameless person. I SIMPLY LOOKED DOWN ON HIM. He should be acting sensibly with such a heavy task he had, and yet?
Oops, has been watching the news just now. Too bored I supposed. But actually I overheard this ugly personality guy's explanation. He is such a bastard. I doubt any woman will forgive such actions. It's simply DISGUSTING. YUCKS. I just can't stand it. Anyway, I'm still so bored. Gotta send the MD to the service center tomorrow. Its at commonwealth. *faints* I'm living in the east side! Gonna travel..... zZZ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home