Friday, December 26, 2003

Spring Cleaning on Christmas DaE!

[Written @ 01.47.25AM]
Woooo...Have been cleaning up the room where my desktop lies in.... The dust is piling up around that area. Took me the whole afternoon to dismantle all the parts, clean it and re-position everything. Threw 1 big bag of rubbish....... *heartache*
LoL... Didnt even celebrate christmas this year. To think I'm doing spring cleaning on christmas dae...Duhz..... Didn't have any mood for xmas ....
Got a starhub $200/- voucher recently.......(for no idea why I'll get it). It's only for new line subscription. Was about to dump it away, but my sis decided that she wants to get herself a 7250i. I was actually hoping to change to starhub line, as m1 is really getting costly as the time goes. So I shall contribute my name to register a new line. Will be having a new number tomorrow. *winks* Hopefully, the fonebill will not come in to scare me again. KeKe .
[Edited @ 3.15AM]
Changed to haloscan for the messagy leaving thingy.... KeKe....Starting anew... Leave me a msg! *winks*
Oh dear...it's getting late...I'm hungry ... Yawns..I shall go sleep..Nitey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home