SkOoL! Lurve it or hate it!?!
Was in school for the 8am class today. It wasn't as bad as I've imagined. Thou the situation is not any better. There are 2 girls in the class (that's includin' me). 1st lesson was Steven Tan's Data Structures and Algorithm. Almost got myself freeze to death in the lab. It's cold~
School's alright. It has better to be... Need to adapt to the new environment, gonna start working harder for this semester. I'm pretty excited for the Wednesday's Japanese class. I love Japan stuffs, always have been.
Anyway, I can't sleep last night. Was constantly flipping and tossing around on my dearie bed. I slept for few hours only. I was constantly yawning every practical minute!. I had my nap from 6pm to 8pm.
So I think reckon myself to have insomnia tonight again. DuHx..
p/s: I still can't open my locker. Darn!
School's alright. It has better to be... Need to adapt to the new environment, gonna start working harder for this semester. I'm pretty excited for the Wednesday's Japanese class. I love Japan stuffs, always have been.
Anyway, I can't sleep last night. Was constantly flipping and tossing around on my dearie bed. I slept for few hours only. I was constantly yawning every practical minute!. I had my nap from 6pm to 8pm.
So I think reckon myself to have insomnia tonight again. DuHx..
p/s: I still can't open my locker. Darn!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home