The Rose
Darn! Once again, I've forgotten my locker's location and its password! GOSH! It's happening every semester. Now. no one knows where is the locker already.. BoOooOo
I went school @ 10am this morning. Attend a meeting / training for the mentoring program for the 2004 january intake CEN students. We went thru the program with the rest of the mentors and had a chance to try out the games too. Well.. Had a really great time with them.. They ARE FUNNY!
I bought myself a new pencil case, some post stickers and a new book titled " Qiang Wei Zhi Lian". Kinda hooked to this drama after catching it on channel 49 (Azio) at 10pm every weekday. I like the story plot. It's nice. Anyway, I've just finished reading the book. That's fast~ haha.. I just can't keep my hands off the book.
I'm tired... I'm sleepy... Gonna adjust my body clock by tomorrow. School's on ... on MONDAY! I still haven get my stationeries prepared for the new semester. Gotta hunt for them tomorrow. Nitey
Edited @ 11.11pm
Shruggs .. Forget to add in something.. I met some guy from my school in bugis jus now. Refused to greet him. I simply hate to see him. He is 1 big fat liar! He is my "ex-project mate" . That's a traumatic experience man! He is just a lazy freak. He can't even produce a good report. All his work simply sux. I've to rush him until the last minute then he will do the work. But its atrocious work lar... In the end, I have to do everything myself. DuhX. Ohh Yah.. He is that guy who boasted his sexual experience to me and my group members during the lab hours. Gosh.. I din know that this kind of things can be boastED~ He told me that he got his WIFE pregnant... while he told my friend that he brought his gf to abort his baby... I guess he is too desperate bah..
I went school @ 10am this morning. Attend a meeting / training for the mentoring program for the 2004 january intake CEN students. We went thru the program with the rest of the mentors and had a chance to try out the games too. Well.. Had a really great time with them.. They ARE FUNNY!
I bought myself a new pencil case, some post stickers and a new book titled " Qiang Wei Zhi Lian". Kinda hooked to this drama after catching it on channel 49 (Azio) at 10pm every weekday. I like the story plot. It's nice. Anyway, I've just finished reading the book. That's fast~ haha.. I just can't keep my hands off the book. I'm tired... I'm sleepy... Gonna adjust my body clock by tomorrow. School's on ... on MONDAY! I still haven get my stationeries prepared for the new semester. Gotta hunt for them tomorrow. Nitey
Edited @ 11.11pm
Shruggs .. Forget to add in something.. I met some guy from my school in bugis jus now. Refused to greet him. I simply hate to see him. He is 1 big fat liar! He is my "ex-project mate" . That's a traumatic experience man! He is just a lazy freak. He can't even produce a good report. All his work simply sux. I've to rush him until the last minute then he will do the work. But its atrocious work lar... In the end, I have to do everything myself. DuhX. Ohh Yah.. He is that guy who boasted his sexual experience to me and my group members during the lab hours. Gosh.. I din know that this kind of things can be boastED~ He told me that he got his WIFE pregnant... while he told my friend that he brought his gf to abort his baby... I guess he is too desperate bah..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home