JIPUNESE!
LoL.... Just had my japanese class a moment ago. Shigeta san looks sooooo sweet + cute.. Whenever she smiles... her eyes will become -_- . KeKe.. Gotta a project to do... SERLYN TAN.. MINA! HAHA.. U 2 must HELP me liao.. hahaa.. I wanan score for this subject~~~~ Was in the same class with yong..
Anyway..... I'm bored right now.. Bloggin in from IZone@Engineering Block. Kim's lessons still haven ended yet.. Gonna wait for her.. We're going out later to get Xueling's bdae gift and a dinner gathering later....
Kinda very broke right now... Spent 92 bucks buying books this week.... Gosh.... Arghhhh
Anyway..... I'm bored right now.. Bloggin in from IZone@Engineering Block. Kim's lessons still haven ended yet.. Gonna wait for her.. We're going out later to get Xueling's bdae gift and a dinner gathering later....
Kinda very broke right now... Spent 92 bucks buying books this week.... Gosh.... Arghhhh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home