In school right now, studying for my term tests. Awwww
I think I hurt my neck when I sleep yesterday night. It hurts. Tonight must get someone to massage for me liao..Whahhaaha
Oyah! Shaun aka Soot went tekong today le! Wish him the best....and also hope everything goes well for him! It will be 3 weeks that he have to stay in that camp before he can come out. =_= Irc would be bored without him! N I'm very interested to see his BOTAK head! whahahahah.....Anyway, I'm going back to study. Mustn't waste any time!
I think I hurt my neck when I sleep yesterday night. It hurts. Tonight must get someone to massage for me liao..Whahhaaha
Oyah! Shaun aka Soot went tekong today le! Wish him the best....and also hope everything goes well for him! It will be 3 weeks that he have to stay in that camp before he can come out. =_= Irc would be bored without him! N I'm very interested to see his BOTAK head! whahahahah.....Anyway, I'm going back to study. Mustn't waste any time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home