Basically, I will need to seat for papers everyday! This is simply freaking me out. I'm losing confidence! I only have confidence for Communication Skills and Engineering Maths papers. I'm sure everyone is feeling this way too. We simply can't cope. But imagine, when we get to Year 2 semester 2, there will be 7 problem based learning subjects! That's even worse. We only had 4 problem based learning subjects for this semester and we can't take it anymore. What will really happen when we get to semester 2? *cries*
| Course: Diploma in Computer Engineering |
| Subject | Date | Start | End |
| Technical Communication Skills 2 | 25 August 2003, Monday | 2.00pm | 3.00pm |
| Principles of Communication Systems | 26 August 2003, Tuesday | 2.00pm | 3.00om |
| Engineering Mathematics 3 | 27 August 2003, Wednesday | 2.00pm | 3.00pm |
| Microcomputer Architecture & Programming | 28 August 2003, Thursday | 9.00am | 11.00am |
| Object Analysis & Design | 29 August 2003, Friday | 9.00am | 10.00am |
| Electronic Systems Design | 29 August 2003, Friday | 2.00pm | 3.00pm |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home