Saturday, August 23, 2003

I'm recording my MD right now. I can't stand studying without any music that I like. It's a torture! I'll be in school later this morning, to study with my friends. 
I had a busy day today. First in the morning, I went to Ultra Supplies to get my transparency printed, and also printed 4 chapters from the UML book. I know I shouldn't have copied 4 chapters, [its against the copyrights law], but I had no choice. I am not yet prepared for the open book term test. I don't understand anything, so I am hoping that the book's notes can help.  I had my APEL's presentation at 10am. Err, I was quite unorganized with my materials, but luckily nothing happen during the presentation. My lecturer seems to be interested in my topic - MINDS-MYG. Then I went back to Ultra Supplies, to request a set of the Telecommunication Principles lecture notes as I realized that their topics are the same with my principles of communications, but as mine is a problem based learning, we don't have such detailed lecture notes. It cost me S$6.70. Then I had my Maths lecture. He merely go through section A of the paper, and briefly brief us about section B! He never even provide us with any answers. *oh my god* Following is Electronics System Design's lecture.
I went for lunch with faith, hansen, junkuan and tong lee at School of ITAS. Then we headed back to OAD lab to start studying. But once again, I lost all my concentration. I am wasting my time only. *awwwz* They accompanied me till 530pm and I started to prepare myself for the Vocal Training Class which I will be having at 6pm. Sheng and me attended the lessons together. It's a nice lesson, we learnt how to breathe properly (all those inhaling and exhaling), I realized I can't breathe well! hahaa....
Argz...still gotta 35 songs to go on.......I'm sooo tired...

Friday Five [though it's a bit late ]

1. When was the last time you laughed?
A moment ago...well, overall, I'm a cheerful person. I've promised myself from this moment onwards, I will not care about what people speaks about me. Though it may be hurtful, but this is life. I have to adapt to it.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?
Haf lotsa! Regarding school work, regarding my life & regarding my friends..blahz~

3. Who was the last person you emailed?
This is the sorry part. I'm a lazy person, I don't really forward mails to my friends. They are the ones who forward me mails. I know I'm taking them for granted, LOL. I don't mean to do so. But You know, laziness, it's inside me. Whahahahahaha

4. When was the last time you bathed?
Just a few hours ago.....something like 8pm..

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken Curry with rice after my bath~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home