Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Time for some de-stress..... Perini's Sliver is coming out with 10 new designs. and I AM AMAZED by it. My favorites are the ones below! Peace, Lei-Lui, Wish, and Coppia. I like them a lot! They're soooo nice! I'm going to save money for these! I'm soo tempted while looking at the new brochure that they've sent me. I will get the item "wish" when I am done with my term test, and I shall buy the item PEACE and Lei Lui when I get my results [ that's if I manage to get good results, otherwise.....].
People are driving me crazy! I'm gonna turn mad soon. I know the tests are here, but I am still very very lost. Especially for Object Analysis & Design. I am completely lost inside. Gotta get WB to give me some private sessions before term tests. Really hope that he will help me. I shall go ask him tomorrow during MAP lab session.

I'M SO STRESSED.....

Peace
Wish
Lei~Lui
Coppia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home