I can't concentrate to do anything! To be exact, I did nothing today. I went for my ORAL in the afternoon, but my LOA only covers until 3.30pm while the session end at 4pm. So, I decided to head home instead cuz the lab lessons gonna end in 1/2 hr time. I had my nap until 745pm, and started to watch tv until now! Basically, my eyes are glued to the tv....I wasted my day...............Argz...Anyway..Good Night..
Friday, August 22, 2003
Previous Posts
- I've finished my classes at 12pm just now. But jun...
- Well, I'm still unprepared for my term test papers...
- Time for some de-stress..... Perini's Sliver is co...
- DARN! I hate mondays! All because of OADES lab! He...
- I'll be sleeping soon. Just finished revising my d...
- Basically, I will need to seat for papers everyday...
- 突然之间决得真的好寂寞。。。。这真的是个寂寞的季节。。虽然现在生活过的比以前繁忙多了,但为何在时间不...
- Had been kept busy this few days that's why I did...
- -=Studying=- Tomorrow ish another busy day. I wou...
- -=Map=-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home