Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Well, I'm still unprepared for my term test papers. To be exact, I'm lost. I tried doing my Engineering Mathematics 3 term test Paper and out of 4 questions, I could only answer 1. That's terrible! Argz, I hate it....... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I had my electronic systems design lab session just now. We managed to finish the revision paper during the session, actually the paper isn't very difficult, just need a little more thinking for the questions.
My family is going through some problems right now. My sister refused to listen to my mom's call for a few weeks [ or maybe months] already. Family ties are the most important thing in this world, and yet she wants to destroy it in her own hand. It's not that we didn't contact her. My brother even went down to her house and knocked onto her door. She refused to open her door. I am very frustrated and disappointed towards her. WHY cause troubles for the family? We should be going through thick and thin, and yet such a small problems break the ties off. I can't help but really to get frustrated and angry. 
I'm very tired right now, I only had 4 hours of sleep last night, and had to attend school from 8am to 6pm today. I will be sleeping soon, as I am planning to study in library tomorrow until 6pm.

CWINDOWSDesktopsay-anything.jpg
Say Anything...
What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home