Had been kept busy this few days that's why I didn't drop by to blog. I managed to finish my principles of communication systems' teaching notes at 4am yesterday. I'm having a terrible headache again. Guess I gotta sleep early tonight.
I'm doing my apel's proposal now. I am choosing on MINDS as my topic. I just hope that there would not be anyone doing the same topic with me. Cuz' my lecturer insisted that there shouldn't be any repeated topics. The term test time table is out already. It's giving me another big headache. I will have 6 papers to sit for. But until now, I still know nothing of the 4 Problem Based Learning subjects. Guess I am going to flunk the papers this time round. *haiz*
I sat for my maths quiz on Wednesday. Err, actually its quite easy, really hope to get full marks this time round. *hope so* Its upon 30. But most probably I will get 25/30. But nevermind, I did make an effort to study for the quiz.
P/s: Yeaa! I'm studying in TP now, my course of study ish the diploma in computer engineering. Actually I used to hate maths in my secondary school days, but not now. I lurve maths now! The maths lecturers I have are really good. Especially BinPin, but a pity is, he is not teaching in TP anymore. He somesort got a promotion and went to NUS to teach. My 2nd favorite maths lecturer is S.KC! He is the best too! I had to admit that he really teach very very well. I got a B+ after attending his maths lecture for Engineering Maths2. (I got a B in EM1). I just hope I will get an A for Engineering Maths 3. kekekeekekee.... I shall go back and do my apel. Byeeeee

<< Home