Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I've finished my classes at 12pm just now. But jun kuan and others can only meet me at 1pm as their lessons only end at 1pm. I gotta 1 hour to kill that's why I'm blogging in. I'm at Engineering Hall's I-Zone right now. I've got my Maths Quiz back, I scored 28/30. Actually it should be a great news, but I somehow felt very disappointed. I should have scored full marks, but the careless me wrote X into 3 ....and one another stupid mistake.... Feeling very stressed, bored and stupid!.
I know my temper is very very bad recently, trying my best to curb it. The problem is I can't help but to flare up easily whenever anyone do something that irritates me. That's why I tend not to talk to others for these few days, as i MIGHT scold them if they really did something to irritate me. Its not intentionally, but I just somehow can't control being Hot-Tempered. (dulanzzzz).... Anyway, this term tests' papers are really doing something into my life. and I HATE IT......
Later, Jia Hua will be giving me some tips for my Object Analysis and Design, hope I really can pass all the papers..... Otherwise really CMI liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home