Friday, August 29, 2003

I dotz...dotz....dotz...
It has been a few days since I've updated my blog. I'm busy with my term tests.....which are over now...But I don't dare to think of the results. It will be awful....from how I've performed for the tests. The TP lecturers are getting creative! They could change the tests papers until WE don't find anything similar in the papers! N this is freaking me out! Today's Electronic Systems Design paper SUX! I know nothing of the questions. It's upon 100 marks, and weighs 10% . I think IF i manage to score like 20/100, it can be considered as miracle ! For my maths paper....I can't do 30 marks of the paper...thats another gone case. MAP, OADES and PCOMSYS....err...should be able to pass.... I am really doing badly for this semester.......
HELP!!! ARGz............My head's spinning again...I HATE HATE HATE IT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home