SIP BRIEFING..DUHX
Spinning: Lin Jun Jie's Jiang Nan
Darn..Everything seems to go against me recently. Duhx. Freaking
Anyway, went ktv this morning. K Lunch. Er, Was alright, at least I managed to project my voice better then the previous visit. But anyway my voice sux. >,< v
Received a call from WB! Heh. The long-awaited call. Anyway, he told me that he will be having some courses tomorrow during the briefing so he might not be able to hand me the log book. Asked me to look for him at 1.30pm so that he could brief me on the project too. >,<"' May god bless me.
My granny is here this morning too. Traveled her way from Malaysia, Butterworth to Singapore. It has been months since I seen her. So yeah!
====================
Did I mention anything about trust before?
Did I mention anything about trust before?
To have or place reliance; depend: Trust in the Lord. Trust to destiny.
To be confident; hope.
To sell on credit.
Do I seriously trust anyone other than my family? I pondered over this..
But how do I trust people when they don't trust me? How do I trust people when they tried hiding things from me?
Do I have the rights to feel angry and sad about it?
But how do I trust people when they don't trust me? How do I trust people when they tried hiding things from me?
Do I have the rights to feel angry and sad about it?
Why do I always find out that they are hiding something from me. . . It's miserable.
I've seriously given up hope for them from the point I realized that they hid something from me. It's pointless then.
Did I take them by granted or rather they took me by granted?
I'm shan't be such helpful person again. I shall be a selfish person from now on.
I've seriously given up hope for them from the point I realized that they hid something from me. It's pointless then.
Did I take them by granted or rather they took me by granted?
I'm shan't be such helpful person again. I shall be a selfish person from now on.
Anyway, I'm not bright, neither I'm talented. I shouldn't pose in any kind of help to anyone.
The truth will tell itself soon. Rather, a few more days though.
Glad that I've seen thru these people. People whom I've cared enough.
Bwaaaa..I'm so bored...so broke.....so pathetic.....MONEY..WHERE ARE YOU..
The truth will tell itself soon. Rather, a few more days though.
Glad that I've seen thru these people. People whom I've cared enough.
Bwaaaa..I'm so bored...so broke.....so pathetic.....MONEY..WHERE ARE YOU..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home