Freaking People
Fuck. Stupid Sunday
The 'live band' music changed to some funeral music just now. Noise is simply unbearable.
My mom went out with her friends, and left me, my elder sis + bro in law, my niece , my sis and my bro at home. Alright, I've to cook some noodles for my younger sis, and bro since we are having nothing for dinner. BUT, I'm seriously wondering can't my bro in law and my sis take care of their kid, instead of ME.?
Freaks. They didn't even bother to cook for their daughter! FCUK.
So, I started cooking another bit of noodes for my niece. Ok, I'm being KIND here.
After that little bit, she still feel unsatisfied. So I went to COOK again. (It's not instant noodes mind you). This time, due to her pestering me, I scalded myself. WTF.
That's little injury so just make do with it. But then, my niece started playing with the noodles and got all the sauces all over her leg and on the floor as well. Hey, her mom aka my sis was OUTSIDE nicely sitting on the sofa, and refused to help to clean up the place. I've to get my younger sis to carry my niece to the toilet while I cleaned up the floor + chair.
Then, I STILL need to bath my niece. Oh Freak. Am I her mom or what?
I told or rather shouted at my mom just now. She went out, telling us that she will get some titbits home. BUT she didn't. That's fine with me, but why bother to call when you're already downstairs? I could get the food I wanted anytime. Duhx. I was already in a freaking mood already. Yet, she still came complaining that my younger sis called and scold her for going out without her. I merely replied "serves you right". I don't mean it, but the anger just came into me. I know I'm rude to say that. Regretted once the word came off me.
And so, when my sis + bro in law set off home, I shouted and complaint to my dad and my mom. About their DEEDS.
I pitied their kids. Can't they grow up? Freaking Fucking People.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home