X66 Panasonic
Well well well =X
Pulled my mom to tampines mall's starhub to get the phone....
Was actually very surprised with the price drop of X70. Even persuaded my mom to get me X70. It's selling at $398. 50% lesser than the price I saw previously. Set out for X70..
But something idiotic happened. That staff informed me that X70 has been sold out, and it is out of stock all over in singapore. They do not know when will the stock come in.
This 4 letter word just came into my mind then. So, in the end, I took x66. Well, it's isn't that bad, except that it's looking a bit more weirder (small and fat, awesome).
Tried transferring some images into the phone just now. Kept prompting me error saying that I've sent invalid data. Duhx. But I guess the ringtones sounds HEAVENLY. Haa.. As compared to Nokia phones. Think everyone would agree to what I said
So that's the thing I hate the phone about. Images problem. And whatever I transferred in, it will "kaboooom" and enlarge the hell out of it. Nahz.. Anyone to give me advices for it?
looking for midis, and also pictures to store into the phone tho the memory size is also pathetic.
I'm swearing that I'll love this phone as much as X70. =X
Pulled my mom to tampines mall's starhub to get the phone....
Was actually very surprised with the price drop of X70. Even persuaded my mom to get me X70. It's selling at $398. 50% lesser than the price I saw previously. Set out for X70..
But something idiotic happened. That staff informed me that X70 has been sold out, and it is out of stock all over in singapore. They do not know when will the stock come in.
This 4 letter word just came into my mind then. So, in the end, I took x66. Well, it's isn't that bad, except that it's looking a bit more weirder (small and fat, awesome).
Tried transferring some images into the phone just now. Kept prompting me error saying that I've sent invalid data. Duhx. But I guess the ringtones sounds HEAVENLY. Haa.. As compared to Nokia phones. Think everyone would agree to what I said
So that's the thing I hate the phone about. Images problem. And whatever I transferred in, it will "kaboooom" and enlarge the hell out of it. Nahz.. Anyone to give me advices for it?
looking for midis, and also pictures to store into the phone tho the memory size is also pathetic.
I'm swearing that I'll love this phone as much as X70. =X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home