Confirmed!
heh! KTV trip will be on thursday *winks*
Ha.....Phew..someone replied to my mass sending of sms-es. *yeah*
So I will go ktv on thursday, then follow by the friday's briefing. Planned to do some backup of my laptop on friday night.
Reformatting might be drag till Saturday. (Laptop's gotta lotsa rubbish stuffs).
So I will most prob. be spending my weekends sleeping. Yes, the only days that I could sleep well before I fight the war again. Things are getting stressful.
I'm not one who is contented with project which has only pass the minimum criteria. I'm someone whom will never stop unless I get my project working fine and its 100% well done. (O.k, that includes that the time allows me). For fear that since I've chosen to deal with challenging project, it might challenged me to death. =_=""
Might be going out later, with my mom. Go out kia kia la. Last semester, I went ORCHARD for 2 times ONLY! Haa..Imagine that. +_+"". I wonder this semester, will I ever step into ORCHARD? =X
So I rather I spend some time now going places that I like to. It will be another 5 months before I could visit any other place. Duhx
KtvKtvKtvKtvKtvKtv
>,<v

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home