freaking virus
Oh freak. I've got some worms in my laptop. Darn!
I can't surf net well, due to the worm. It seems to convert all words I see on the screen to some idiot search links. Even tho the words may have some links in it. I will still be directed to this stupid nt search.
Even html that I tried doing, everything has the stupid NT search links. Have to spend time erasing such links, and got the whole html faulty.
DUMB!
And left me choiceless but to use Netscape.
But somethings just wun appear nicely. That's difference between netscape and IE. I will still prefer IE, cuz I did most work with it.
DUMB X 2!
Anyway, will be going ktv tomorrow.
*yeah*
Cuz I might need to spend more time in school on friday. Worrying whether I can finish reformatting or not.
Lalalalalal
School's starting, I'm gone.
Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home