Ouch!
My fingers are painful! *ouch*. All thanks to my dearest laptop. Used it for too long I supposed.
Decided to start work on chiew's blog. Designed the whole template. Heh, I supposed she got a shock looking at it too. Well, I included a lot pictures. =X
Anyway, had some problems initially, cuz I've not been touching html and programming stuffs for a month already. *geez* Think that layout is really simple, nothing much difficult. Spend an hour or two playing around with her blogsite.
When I finished with hers, our dearest ms cheerene came disturbing me to doll up her blog site. Oops, don't be mistaken, I am not a guru, neither I'm pro. My skills are like shit. Gave instructions to look like friendster site, so I went to friendster site to steal their template. =X Noo! I am forced to do so!
This is the site. Edited a little due to blank spaces left in between. But I guess it's soo cute looking. Everyone might get a shock visiting her site, thinking whether did they went into the wrong site? LoL.
Finished all the bloggie stuffs right now. Typing slowly my entry. I'm so tired, still feeling so upset. I'm wondering how is my phone doing in nokia care centre.
Sleeping soon, will be visiting bugis for some shopping tomorrow. Jaa mata.
I've been seriously attracted to X70. Someone please save me! Drop a 500 dollar note in front of me? LOL
Decided to start work on chiew's blog. Designed the whole template. Heh, I supposed she got a shock looking at it too. Well, I included a lot pictures. =X
Anyway, had some problems initially, cuz I've not been touching html and programming stuffs for a month already. *geez* Think that layout is really simple, nothing much difficult. Spend an hour or two playing around with her blogsite.
When I finished with hers, our dearest ms cheerene came disturbing me to doll up her blog site. Oops, don't be mistaken, I am not a guru, neither I'm pro. My skills are like shit. Gave instructions to look like friendster site, so I went to friendster site to steal their template. =X Noo! I am forced to do so!
This is the site. Edited a little due to blank spaces left in between. But I guess it's soo cute looking. Everyone might get a shock visiting her site, thinking whether did they went into the wrong site? LoL.
Finished all the bloggie stuffs right now. Typing slowly my entry. I'm so tired, still feeling so upset. I'm wondering how is my phone doing in nokia care centre.
Sleeping soon, will be visiting bugis for some shopping tomorrow. Jaa mata.
I've been seriously attracted to X70. Someone please save me! Drop a 500 dollar note in front of me? LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home