kTv freak
Ha! Did I mention before that I'm a KTV freak?
>,< v
This is the last few days before school starts. Rather it's the SIP attachment a.k.a Major Project. Once SIP commence, I will MIA again. That's for sure.
Major project, I wonder will it be easy? Nahz...So most probably I will be hiding by then.
Anyway, there will be no hope for KTV this friday. SIP briefing has been confirmed on friday 2pm at Temasek Convention Centre aka TCC. The timing is so stupid that I can go no where.I guess I will do some backup for my laptop and do a reformat for it. To prepare for sip ya.
But I'm dying for KTV. Since I predict that I don't have any time for any such stuffs.
Arghs, DARN. Why must the damn briefing be on FRIDAY. DUhx...
KTV, I don't care. I will be going ktv this week, that's for sure. Be it with anyone.
Mass sending messages to everyone. FOR KTV. =X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home