Friday, June 11, 2004

new phone?

Sent my nokia 7250 for repairs just now. They told me that it might be beyond repairs since it has been in touch with water. (I guess it's not only touch, its soaked in water). And even if it has been repaired, there is no guarantee that the phone will recover completely. *WTF*

Anyway, the phone still has a trade in value of $200, so I supposed if the cost of repairing is lower than 100, I will get it repaired and send in for trade in. I'm not going to get that phone again. Duhx.

Was looking around for some real cheap bargains for phones. My mom agreed to get me a new cheap phone. I guess no more nokia phones for me. I might be getting a Panasonic X66. Any objections? Totally clueless about that phone except that it's really very cheap. Here is the picture of the phone. It looksugly. Don't remind me....

Do anyone have any reviews on this phone?

This is my Nokia 7250 1 year old birthday. My dad bought this phone a year ago. Guess it didn't manage to live through 1 year. Duhx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home