Friday, January 09, 2004

Dreamer .. Am I?

I dream... But, am I really all out to fulfill it? Or is it just one of my rubbish thinking?
Did I spend my days trying hard to fulfill it, or just literally dream and let the days pass by me

I am....I'm always dreaming of having my further education overseas..
I am....I'm always dreaming of having better results..
I am....I'm always dreaming of having a nice house of my own..
I am....I'm always dreaming of having freedom..
I am....I'm always dreaming of having a better life
I am....I'm always hoping for dreams to come true...

But life is too realistic.. Nothing goes well with all the plannings, try ' even with the finest foolproof plannings, there's bound to be ups and downs while trying to fulfil it'. No one can predict the future. Life's like this. No body can destroy me, my life, my hopes and my dreams. Nothing can pull me down. Except I'm pulling & destroying myself... Dreams do come true... Its by my determination. Its whether I want it to come true or not. Only I... have the power to get a life for myself...

[ 长夜就像小说 结局留在最后 怎么笑怎么做怎么走这结果任你左右 ]


Edited @ 12.51AM
Just thought of few resolutions for this year. Should make some changes for my character..
1st resolution of the Yr: Learnt to be forgiving (like IreneKoh uh huh!)
2nd resolution of the Yr: Have more patience with people..
Currently trying hard to change myself..At least I'm willing to change ya?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home