What A Day!
Boo...
I'm stuck here without my MSN. Darn. I've never even think such tools could make an impact on my life. MSN has successfully substituted mIRC's placing in my daily activities already. I can't live a day without MSN!!
Haix. My notebook refused to get me connected into MSN. Bullshit. I can't find any other faults already. I even tried system restoring & uninstalling the programme.Arrggghhhsss...
So, I've decided to bring my dearest notebook to school tomorrow. I shall format it again. That makes me a little busier just now cause' I need to back up all my files again.
Chatted with Jh and soot just now. There are the only ones I found on mIRC. lolx. Started my grumbling session. Haha. Heh! Soot also went through such stuffs during his fyp too~ LoL. It's going to end soon. Just let me grumble a little, so that it will not be stored in my stomach. Storing of such gas aren't good ya know! It will burst on one fine day, so lemme just grumble and let it out!
Ok, Talking about soot will force out the bad memories of his project mate. The stupid smelly fish. Muhaha. The thought of him makes me PUKE! Yes! Puke! I remembered going SP to see their project exhibition. Mina and me can't stop laughing when we saw him. *aw man* I think I should stop thinking about that day otherwise I might puke again. =X
Anyway, went to school at 11am(was supposed to be there at 9am) just now. Wanted to relax a lil since the bug has been fixed. But damn, here comes another bug. WTF. Now, I really felt like banging the wall again.
Great Topic Today: Do you like people to stare at you when you are busy doing programming?
Boo! LoL. I hate it!!!!!!
Everytime when people stared at me when I'm doing work, I simply can't continue working. I will get more "gan chiong" instead. That's why sometimes when lecturers ask me questions, I can't answer even though I know the answer. That's the same logic when I am doing programming. The stare from people makes me uncomfortable! Making me frustrated and fedup.
It is as if like when you are in the toilet doing your business[[shitting]] and suddenly someone stared at you. Can you continue doing your business? No, I can't. And do you feel happy about it? Definitely, you would want to scold that someone who is staring at you. "Fuck Off la, Stare what Stare" right?
So Don't STARE at me when I am doing programming.
Dear notebook, I know I've overworked you all these years. I will love you from the bottom of my heart. Just continue working hard for me K! *muacks*
I'm stuck here without my MSN. Darn. I've never even think such tools could make an impact on my life. MSN has successfully substituted mIRC's placing in my daily activities already. I can't live a day without MSN!!
Haix. My notebook refused to get me connected into MSN. Bullshit. I can't find any other faults already. I even tried system restoring & uninstalling the programme.
So, I've decided to bring my dearest notebook to school tomorrow. I shall format it again. That makes me a little busier just now cause' I need to back up all my files again.
Chatted with Jh and soot just now. There are the only ones I found on mIRC. lolx. Started my grumbling session. Haha. Heh! Soot also went through such stuffs during his fyp too~ LoL. It's going to end soon. Just let me grumble a little, so that it will not be stored in my stomach. Storing of such gas aren't good ya know! It will burst on one fine day, so lemme just grumble and let it out!
Ok, Talking about soot will force out the bad memories of his project mate. The stupid smelly fish. Muhaha. The thought of him makes me PUKE! Yes! Puke! I remembered going SP to see their project exhibition. Mina and me can't stop laughing when we saw him. *aw man* I think I should stop thinking about that day otherwise I might puke again. =X
Anyway, went to school at 11am(was supposed to be there at 9am) just now. Wanted to relax a lil since the bug has been fixed. But damn, here comes another bug. WTF. Now, I really felt like banging the wall again.
Great Topic Today: Do you like people to stare at you when you are busy doing programming?
Boo! LoL. I hate it!!!!!!
Everytime when people stared at me when I'm doing work, I simply can't continue working. I will get more "gan chiong" instead. That's why sometimes when lecturers ask me questions, I can't answer even though I know the answer. That's the same logic when I am doing programming. The stare from people makes me uncomfortable! Making me frustrated and fedup.
It is as if like when you are in the toilet doing your business
So Don't STARE at me when I am doing programming.
Dear notebook, I know I've overworked you all these years. I will love you from the bottom of my heart. Just continue working hard for me K! *muacks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home