Monday, September 27, 2004

祝我生日快樂。。

Just thought of writing something just now. That explains the link below. Don't ask me why did I came out with such. I have no idea too. It just pop into my brain. .. So you could also ignore it as well.

....the link....

Anyway....

Hi peeps, haven't been here lately. Have been kept busy with the SIP project. There will be an extension of SIP attachment, the extension might last through the 2 months holiday I suppose, unless the company is satisfied with what my group and I came out with.

Anyway, it's my birthday today! A very happy 19th year old birthday to Jestine!!!! Went out for dinner with some of my friends just now. Had a little celebration at my aunt's house couple of weeks ago, cause they want to do a party for all September babies.

Didn't celebrate it with my family though my mom suggested for steamboat on Sunday. I didn't want her to overwork herself, so as promised earlier, I treated LiLi Goh LiLi and TTL for steamboat dinner at Tampines Mall on Friday night.

A lot of things happened in the family recently tho. I'm feeling all mixed up. Fear. My mom went for a small operation last week. Seriously hoping that the output will be good...

I'm not one who is good at words, nor penning down my thoughts. Usually kept to myself on such stuffs.

But this time, I felt like I am deserted here alone. Feeling very helpless.

I will stand on my feet soon. I mean it. I shan't show my weakness to others.

Birthday, how happy it is to me? No Idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home