Fwah...
He knows.... my situation. LOL
Well well well.. Having heard of this ... I felt so delighted...
Have been struggling this road alone... ..
It was pretty hard for me.....
But.. I came thru so far. Nothing's gonna stop me!!
>,< v
===================================
I was given a scare this moring, when I was trying my best to edit my group's horrendous reports.
Mr. Steven Tan, my DSA lecturer was standing right beside the opposite lab's window and stared at me for long. I was too engrossed in the reports that I didn't feel his existance.
He even tried knocking on the windows to attract our attention. Finally, after 3 knocks, he got mine. And I gave out a loud scream upon seeing his face at the opposite lab.
He still dared to ask me whether did I recover from the scare he gave me eariler after lunch break.
+_+""
......
Was given a set of cordless drill! My supervisor went out to get it from the hardware shop. He then left me with the drill. I spent my whole afternoon playing with the drill.
Hahahahahhaah.. Drill here drill here.. ...even drilling my friends butts. =X
Soon, my 2 project mates went off to the Ah Neh lab to do some soldering; Leaving me alone in the lab with my supervisor. *oh dear*
Enjoyed a little personal chat with him while they are gone.
I was really glad with what he has told me during the chat. *geez*
He is one whom I always bug on when I have problems!
He made me really mad at times, while I also made him burst into flames too. He even went to the extent of ignoring me for days. Making me so regretful. *heh*
But he is one whom I will still look for. Even tho, sometimes information given might not be accurate.Sheesh
And I suppose he still enjoys bullying me more! Keep calling me "sha dan ɵ��!" *urm*
I thought I should be the one bullying him, but I lost. He is the greatest bully!
*geez*
Well well well.. Having heard of this ... I felt so delighted...
Have been struggling this road alone... ..
It was pretty hard for me.....
But.. I came thru so far. Nothing's gonna stop me!!
>,< v
===================================
I was given a scare this moring, when I was trying my best to edit my group's horrendous reports.
Mr. Steven Tan, my DSA lecturer was standing right beside the opposite lab's window and stared at me for long. I was too engrossed in the reports that I didn't feel his existance.
He even tried knocking on the windows to attract our attention. Finally, after 3 knocks, he got mine. And I gave out a loud scream upon seeing his face at the opposite lab.
He still dared to ask me whether did I recover from the scare he gave me eariler after lunch break.
+_+""
......
Was given a set of cordless drill! My supervisor went out to get it from the hardware shop. He then left me with the drill. I spent my whole afternoon playing with the drill.
Hahahahahhaah.. Drill here drill here.. ...even drilling my friends butts. =X
Soon, my 2 project mates went off to the Ah Neh lab to do some soldering; Leaving me alone in the lab with my supervisor. *oh dear*
Enjoyed a little personal chat with him while they are gone.
I was really glad with what he has told me during the chat. *geez*
He is one whom I always bug on when I have problems!
He made me really mad at times, while I also made him burst into flames too. He even went to the extent of ignoring me for days. Making me so regretful. *heh*
But he is one whom I will still look for. Even tho, sometimes information given might not be accurate.Sheesh
And I suppose he still enjoys bullying me more! Keep calling me "sha dan ɵ��!" *urm*
I thought I should be the one bullying him, but I lost. He is the greatest bully!
*geez*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home