Saturday, October 02, 2004

Cramps...

Darn...This cramp is killing me! I have been in pain since afternoon.

Jaslyn was absent today, her doctor suspect that she might get dengue fever. Erm, that means high chances for TTL and me. We are with her for more than 9 hours daily. Oops. She got some rashes few days ago. But now, I am suffering from serious rashes. My neck, arms, back and legs have rashes and I can't stop scratching. Aw man!

Wb came back school with his son for a swim just now. LoL. His son's words almost made TTL cry. Hahaha. One of a kind. That's why they are father-and-son. Hahahaha

The problem I have on my programming still remain unsolved. Tried emailing some other lecturers as well as the TSO for help. No reply either. I guess they all went out to celebrate Children's Day. =X

Was chatting with RinkRink and Dap until 1a.m just now. Open up my thoughts to them. Have been long since we met up with each other. Must plan some gatherings for the four of us (with wen wen!).

Well, spoke to them regarding some personal stuffs. I was glad that they are here for me. Always have been. They are people whom I will look for when I need someone to talk to. People who understand me.

Time. Location. People.
Guess like what they have reminded and said to me. It's not up to me to decide the outcome. There's nothing I could do.

Thanks for accompanying me for the chat RinkRink and my dearest aunt Dap. Thanks..from the bottom of my heart. *winks*


Periods...cramps..
They're killin me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home