Saturday, October 02, 2004

依然是朋友

情人节的前一天 他离开你身边 
只剩下你无止境的想念 

那一夜我陪着你 你哭了一整夜 
你是否知道 我对他也一样很想念 

直到有一天 我和他碰面 
在那间 我们常去的咖啡店 

才知道 有些感受 
我和他谁都不曾说出口 
我们之间 隐藏了什么 
除了我自己没人懂 
可是你 你怎么说 你知道后是不是从此避开我 
OH~ 我一样难过 多希望我们不曾相识过 

才知道 有些感受 
我和他谁都不曾说出口 
我们都是最好的朋友 
谁会有勇气去开口 
不再哭 不再难过 
我们还有好大好大的天空 
故事的最后 我们都不曾失去过什么 

我们依然是朋友 

Peeps, If you can't view the Chinese words here, just right click and click on encoding - Chinese(Hz). Or other Chinese options.

Yu Heng. Some new singer in the industry I suppose?. I like her songs. I have tried listening to 2 of her songs in the album. Almost cried listening to her. The "feel" of the songs. Felt as if I am connected too.

I've been spinning 3 tracks on my windows media player since last night. 1. Yu Heng - Yi Ran Shi Peng You. 2. Yu Heng Feat. Liang Jing Ru - Wei Xiao De Li You. 3. Cai Chun Jia - Tu Fa Qi Xiang.


I know I would get myself more depressed by listening to such songs. But I can't help it.
Mood swings. Dejected, Despondent or even any other words you could think of.


Everything is in a mess now. School, family and even my whole life has been upset.
Why do problems keep popping up? Hunting me every now and then. It's not me anymore.
I felt as if I am living in an empty shell; My soul's gone. I'm tired. . . I can't carry on like that anymore..................


I seriously hope to leave this place.
Leave everyone and everything here.
Start afresh in some foreign lands where no one knows me.
Maybe someday I will come back.
Maybe not.


This thought has been in my mind for long. Definitely, it will never happen now.
Responsibilites that I have. I can't let them go. For at least, responsibilites I am holding for my family.


I'm fearing. Fearing that I will breakdown.
I'm a rather emotional person. I have my soft side too. It's just I don't show it to everyone.
I've been fighting to hold back my tears for too long.
I am wondering....Do I still know how to cry? or even, Do I still have tears to do so?


I know. I promised myself to stay happy no matter what happens. I just broke my promise.....


it's not me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home