Singapore Idol!
Yohoo!
It's me again. =X
Arghs, I hate it when labs are closed for free access after 6pm. *grins* Blogging is one whom I will turn to when I'm bored, or have too much time to spare!
Watching the Singapore Idols right now! Sly will be performing next. Wish him the best of luck! And, I guess he has won many young hearts with his singing and looks! Just go http://www.yahoo.com/ and type in "Sylvester Sim" and you will know why I say that.
X=X=X=X=X=X=X=X
Anyway, he came down at 10am to ask TTL to do some soldering on a toy. +_+!
He then, brought us a hair dryer. Yipee! So I can now dry my wet hair in school as well! Hahahaha.
This is making good use of the resources.
There are still problems in my chip. So he brought me down to the ISCU lab to look for help. The fault doesn't seem to lie in the chip but the codes I think. So I am stranded once again to find out why.
After sending 60 odd SMS messages to do the debugging, I decided to call it a day. Sending far too much SMS already. I can imagine what will happen when the mobile's bill reach me.
Did some hands-on with TTL regarding the house's design and also DRILLING!!
I am obsessed about drilling holes!! =X
Programming is next up. I tried changing the codes, to what he wants. A brilliant idea just came into my mind. I spent less than 10 minutes doing it and got everything working!
Was elated and overjoyed when I did it. Well, all thanks to him for calling me "Sha Dan" every now and then!
It's time to go�� SINGAPORE IDOLS!! SLY!!! Gambare!
It's me again. =X
Arghs, I hate it when labs are closed for free access after 6pm. *grins* Blogging is one whom I will turn to when I'm bored, or have too much time to spare!
Watching the Singapore Idols right now! Sly will be performing next. Wish him the best of luck! And, I guess he has won many young hearts with his singing and looks! Just go http://www.yahoo.com/ and type in "Sylvester Sim" and you will know why I say that.
X=X=X=X=X=X=X=X
Anyway, he came down at 10am to ask TTL to do some soldering on a toy. +_+!
He then, brought us a hair dryer. Yipee! So I can now dry my wet hair in school as well! Hahahaha.
This is making good use of the resources.
There are still problems in my chip. So he brought me down to the ISCU lab to look for help. The fault doesn't seem to lie in the chip but the codes I think. So I am stranded once again to find out why.
After sending 60 odd SMS messages to do the debugging, I decided to call it a day. Sending far too much SMS already. I can imagine what will happen when the mobile's bill reach me.
Did some hands-on with TTL regarding the house's design and also DRILLING!!
I am obsessed about drilling holes!! =X
Programming is next up. I tried changing the codes, to what he wants. A brilliant idea just came into my mind. I spent less than 10 minutes doing it and got everything working!
Was elated and overjoyed when I did it. Well, all thanks to him for calling me "Sha Dan" every now and then!
It's time to go�� SINGAPORE IDOLS!! SLY!!! Gambare!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home