Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Untitled

Here I'm..... ..Writing my blog..

My lab will close at 6pm from now on. So it means I can only work till 6pm everyday. *home*

My work is piling up, seriously. I felt like I am lost again. . . . Lost in my world..

My sup asked us to check out the I/O device for HC11 (some old Motorola microprocessor) this morning. This is my first time.. touching it!! We are the new batch of students who learnt programming for micro-chip PIC18F452. Fine, my assembly language is atrocious. .. I struggled my way through MAP/MSD.

We tried playing with the device just now, met a lot more of difficulties. Our main problem is, we don't have enough pins to use! *faints*.

Received a call early this morning. Haa.. Then I realized, it's the MoonCake Festival. So, MIA~~ again.

Banpin gave me a SMS greeting too!! He was my maths lecturer a year ago. He is teaching at NUS right now. He still remember this bunch of naughty students in TP. I'm glad to know him, without him, I will not be here this day.

=_=

.......

Disastrous day tho. Was on our own. So we went hopping around, looking for lecturers help. A total of 2-3 hours spent with 3 different lecturers, asking the same questions. Sounds like I am really dumb. Too bad~

The problem is still unsolved yet. And to make it worse, we can't do anything to do. So, tell me, Am I supposed to bang down more walls? *arghs*

.......

������������printf("I'm thinking too much again"); ������������

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home