Monday, August 23, 2004

dammit

Ok.. Project's killing me..

SOON, i mean real soon, I will be breaking down again. It's happening every semester. But it's different this time. I'm feeling so hopeless, so helpess.................... not because of my group mates, but the project.

I am stuck there, forever in that loop, trying to find my way out. Giving up isn't a way to do so. I've to carry on my route, even though it is horrendous.

I could sense that my supervisor is pretty pissed off with my group. We don't mean to, but we are desperately needing help. Holding on to anything we find now.

I've been controlling my tears as days goes by. Controlling emotions as well. I'm stressed up. Definitely. STRESS.

Feeling unwell this few days, plus this project stuffs is making me crazy, i will lose control of myself again.

My supervisor called me up at 540pm to tell me that my mircoproccesor chip is spoilt! And it's spoilt by us. I don't even know what have I've done? Luckily it's only the serial port C having errors, so we can't use it anymore. He sounds pretty fierce too.

What have I done to deserve this? Help!! I've already placed the white flag already. I've surrendered! HELP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home