It's just another Day
Just finish sending e-mails to my supervisor regarding the wireless jam 2005 proposal. Spent a couple of hours doing it. Well, it seems short, but hell, the questions are so difficult to answer!
Special thanks to Cheerene and also JH for helping me with it. Else I will be spending my whole night cursing. =_=v
I've spent my whole day since 930am doing programming until 545pm. My eyes are so tired. No, it's not only my eyes, but also my body, and my mind. They are all tired. The bugs in my program have been solved, but there is another problem coming out.
I'm just satisfied that after spending so many hours debugging and also sending hundreds of SMS messages to do debugging, the bugs are dead now.
Feeling a little unbalanced now. I even have to do the proposal on my own till such timing. Where are all my group members? I am even blamed for mis-treating my group members. Hey! I'm not one who will force someone to come back for work when he/she is feeling so sick or having problems OK!
I know my work attitude might irritates people. But this is my last chance already. I have already lost a lot in my O levels results. Yes, you can say that results aren't important, but without them, how am I going qualified for local universities? I'm regretting how I've spent my secondary school day's already. I can't let this regret to grow bigger.
I strongly believe that there is a time for work and there is also time for play. It's how you plan the usage of your time. But I supposed, 14 out of 24 hours a day of mine are spent on the project. My work don't just end when I leave the school lab. There is only time for me to have a little rest let alone time for play, but I will have that time for play once I accomplish all my goals now.
Time is precious, I have to fully utilize my time. Don't ever tell me you can't finish your work cause' it would only make me frustrated.
When it comes to work, I've to be serious. I have no time to waste or spare. You have the hell lot of time to complete it after knocking off from work. Don't tell me that you will not touch any work at home. Then you can jolly well get out of my sight.
There was once when I knocked off at 9pm, and continued working at 10pm after a shower at home. I worked until 4am in the morning. I produced the piece of work.
The efforts that I've placed in my work are never seen by people. They just thought I am more talented in programming languages. To be the truth, I am not. I am only a hardworking person. While people are having their sweet dreams or playing games, I am busy doing self learning. People will never understand this. Don't tell me that you need 8 hours of beauty sleep everyday.
I don't understand why my workload is getting heavier as the day goes while others are getting lighter.
I have to handle every other things in the group and also Especially regarding programming stuffs. I've been involved through-out for the programming. It's all my work. Spent a huge amount of time working on it alone. Wrote them all by myself. It's not easier to walk through this route, especially alone. Besides programming, I still have to handle reports, proposals, presentation slides, hardware stuffs and every other thing that you could think of.
Was talking to my supervisor regarding the problem just now. It is indeed a big problem. But anyway, I shall deal with it after the building the house. Anyway, he asked me whether I will be back next week to work on the project. It is a definite "YA". I will not be able to enjoy myself in the holidays if the project has not been completed. He told me to come at a later time, no need to be there so early(9am). +_+"" I kept telling him that I DIDN'T MISTREAT my group members, I really didn't! Then he kept replying me "I mean you la". *touched*
I'm tired. I feared that this unbalanced feeling of mine might get me into trouble.
I'm feeling so sick now. My head is so heavy. A little feverish too. But yet? I still have to carry on with the work. The project still has to be completed. I can't be so selfish to delay the work. No matter how sick I'm, I will still crawl my way to school. This is my responsibility. Something that I will never let go.
For goodness sake, can someone pity me too?
Special thanks to Cheerene and also JH for helping me with it. Else I will be spending my whole night cursing. =_=v
I've spent my whole day since 930am doing programming until 545pm. My eyes are so tired. No, it's not only my eyes, but also my body, and my mind. They are all tired. The bugs in my program have been solved, but there is another problem coming out.
I'm just satisfied that after spending so many hours debugging and also sending hundreds of SMS messages to do debugging, the bugs are dead now.
Feeling a little unbalanced now. I even have to do the proposal on my own till such timing. Where are all my group members? I am even blamed for mis-treating my group members. Hey! I'm not one who will force someone to come back for work when he/she is feeling so sick or having problems OK!
I know my work attitude might irritates people. But this is my last chance already. I have already lost a lot in my O levels results. Yes, you can say that results aren't important, but without them, how am I going qualified for local universities? I'm regretting how I've spent my secondary school day's already. I can't let this regret to grow bigger.
I strongly believe that there is a time for work and there is also time for play. It's how you plan the usage of your time. But I supposed, 14 out of 24 hours a day of mine are spent on the project. My work don't just end when I leave the school lab. There is only time for me to have a little rest let alone time for play, but I will have that time for play once I accomplish all my goals now.
Time is precious, I have to fully utilize my time. Don't ever tell me you can't finish your work cause' it would only make me frustrated.
When it comes to work, I've to be serious. I have no time to waste or spare. You have the hell lot of time to complete it after knocking off from work. Don't tell me that you will not touch any work at home. Then you can jolly well get out of my sight.
There was once when I knocked off at 9pm, and continued working at 10pm after a shower at home. I worked until 4am in the morning. I produced the piece of work.
The efforts that I've placed in my work are never seen by people. They just thought I am more talented in programming languages. To be the truth, I am not. I am only a hardworking person. While people are having their sweet dreams or playing games, I am busy doing self learning. People will never understand this. Don't tell me that you need 8 hours of beauty sleep everyday.
I don't understand why my workload is getting heavier as the day goes while others are getting lighter.
I have to handle every other things in the group and also Especially regarding programming stuffs. I've been involved through-out for the programming. It's all my work. Spent a huge amount of time working on it alone. Wrote them all by myself. It's not easier to walk through this route, especially alone. Besides programming, I still have to handle reports, proposals, presentation slides, hardware stuffs and every other thing that you could think of.
Was talking to my supervisor regarding the problem just now. It is indeed a big problem. But anyway, I shall deal with it after the building the house. Anyway, he asked me whether I will be back next week to work on the project. It is a definite "YA". I will not be able to enjoy myself in the holidays if the project has not been completed. He told me to come at a later time, no need to be there so early(9am). +_+"" I kept telling him that I DIDN'T MISTREAT my group members, I really didn't! Then he kept replying me "I mean you la". *touched*
I'm tired. I feared that this unbalanced feeling of mine might get me into trouble.
I'm feeling so sick now. My head is so heavy. A little feverish too. But yet? I still have to carry on with the work. The project still has to be completed. I can't be so selfish to delay the work. No matter how sick I'm, I will still crawl my way to school. This is my responsibility. Something that I will never let go.
For goodness sake, can someone pity me too?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home