Saturday, October 09, 2004

Depression?

Cheerene suspects that both of us are suffering from depression...

I guess so too.

Both of us are so crazy recently. And always grumbling. Non-stop. Something is just not right with the 2 of us. I am especially feeling so unbalanced !

Anyway, went school at 10am yesterday. Then I started changing icons for my desktop. Heh. I'm loving it!~

Then TTL went to do his soldering, leaving me behind in the lab alone. The light in the lab keep powering off because of the freaking sensor in the lab. It is triggered every 10-20 minutes when no movements are detected in the lab. Fwah, scared the shit out of me a couple of times!

And yes, I was left in the lab for 2 odd hours. Got nothing to do in the lab, since my programming portion is done for the time being. (plwaseeesss....No more bugs!!!). Then my supervisor called to ask where I'm and got me to look for him in the office. I was feeling so wiggly woggly when I went up. My fever is back again. Thou I swallowed 2 panadols earlier in school, I still felt like someone is drilling my head. That hurts.

There were some serious mistakes in the proposal that I've handed to him. So, I have to rewrite it again . *upset* My whole day in the lab is spent on re-writing the proposal. Almost bored to death~.

TTL went soldering at 3+pm, and came back only an hour later. So there wasn't much we can complete today except that the circuits have been soldered on the PCB board.

Officially declared Monday as a holiday for my project group. Heh~ Well, the lab will be waxed on Monday, pointless for us to go. So that explains the holiday. Well deserved little break for the both of us. We have been working very very hard this week, trying to solve the software problems. Thru several attempts, I finally got the program running free of bugs (but who knows, bugs might jump out the next minute..So shhessh).

Mon mon Mon! KTV TIME!!!

Yearning for jiken rice nw..How!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home