WKN
Apparently, I'm suffering from neck & shoulder ache syndrome. LoL. Must be those dumb pillows of mine, causing me to have stiff neck. *ouch*
Was at home thru-out the weekends. Was made to babysit my niece, so I flew the plane on my couple of friends again. I'm so sorry!!
My supervisor gave me a call after 24 hours. Ok, that's pretty long. Err, I supposed he is using 28.8kpbs modem that's why he is lagging so badly? LoL. Ok, I'm gettinglame again.
Arghs, I'm missing my phone badly! Days without my X66, though it isn't very nice looking but at least it brought fun and laughter to my life. Now, looking at the 8850, my world seems black and white. *weeez* I know I am exaggerating, but it's the truth. Fwah, I want my baby back!!!! Or should I say, can I get a new phone please? Hahahhaa, I'm eyeing the new nokia phone, yes, the one which has a 1 mega pixel phone. Or even the Samsung E700A? Load of crapz, cuz all these are impossible; unless I tio 4d? Then maybe I should have a new laptop too. My babies are getting older!
Heh, Director list was out on last friday noon! All thanks to my DSA lecturer, he informed me about it! *Muackz* Well, it's like a dream come true. It has always been my hope to get into the director list. Top 10% of the cohort. Yes, jolly well I knew my results can't make it. I'm not a bright student, only to consider as a hardworking one. Heh, anyway, I'm overjoyed to learn about the news. Eh, to all my buddies, I don't mean to show off that I got into the director list, but I'm just happy to share the news. I simply can't stop grinning since I knew about it.
This is not going to be the last, I will make sure I work hard enough for the rest of the semesters here.
Fwah, It's monday. The dark edges of the doom.
I shall sleep. Good Night.
Was at home thru-out the weekends. Was made to babysit my niece, so I flew the plane on my couple of friends again. I'm so sorry!!
My supervisor gave me a call after 24 hours. Ok, that's pretty long. Err, I supposed he is using 28.8kpbs modem that's why he is lagging so badly? LoL. Ok, I'm getting
Arghs, I'm missing my phone badly! Days without my X66, though it isn't very nice looking but at least it brought fun and laughter to my life. Now, looking at the 8850, my world seems black and white. *weeez* I know I am exaggerating, but it's the truth. Fwah, I want my baby back!!!! Or should I say, can I get a new phone please? Hahahhaa, I'm eyeing the new nokia phone, yes, the one which has a 1 mega pixel phone. Or even the Samsung E700A? Load of crapz, cuz all these are impossible; unless I tio 4d? Then maybe I should have a new laptop too. My babies are getting older!
Heh, Director list was out on last friday noon! All thanks to my DSA lecturer, he informed me about it! *Muackz* Well, it's like a dream come true. It has always been my hope to get into the director list. Top 10% of the cohort. Yes, jolly well I knew my results can't make it. I'm not a bright student, only to consider as a hardworking one. Heh, anyway, I'm overjoyed to learn about the news. Eh, to all my buddies, I don't mean to show off that I got into the director list, but I'm just happy to share the news. I simply can't stop grinning since I knew about it.
This is not going to be the last, I will make sure I work hard enough for the rest of the semesters here.
Fwah, It's monday. The dark edges of the doom.
I shall sleep. Good Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home