Saturday, July 17, 2004

Over the week..~

Ok, fine. I'm trying to contradict myself here. I am the one who said music played on the sites are illegal and yet, I'm playing the music now. =X

1 week since I last updated the blog. Have been kept busy with the SIP. I'm too tired to do any thinking after work.

3 weeks since SIP started. What have I achieved? Seriously, NONE, except for maybe fooling around, cracking lame jokes.

July 12 Monday
Clock in as usual, and went for my  breakfast. WB was there for breakfast too, so tonglee invited him to sit with us. Gosh, I almost have had indigestion. Haha. I was still feeling unbalanced about the scolding.

Anyway, he was a fatherly figure to me, kind of my dad in school. He went off at 9am to prepare for his OAD lessons, while we slowly pack our stuffs and make our way to the lab to collect our stuffs too.

He gave us his hard disk, asking us to format it to windows 98, just to act as a back-up for our files since the stupid systems in the lab are malfunctioning. FINE. That was the day, where I spent formatting hard disk till I almost cried.

I tried formatting tonglee's hard disk to win 98 since the hard disk has got itself a worm virus with win xp . That was the 7th time formatting it, now to a win 98. But remember, win 98 doesn't have those adapters drivers I need, so there goes me, formatting it the 8th time , back to win xp. Right now it's working fine. Thanks for all your concern. LOL

July 13 Tuesday
The only thing I could recall about this day is that we did NOTHING. Got my dad to go down to Sim Lim tower to get the UV torch-light.

July 14 Wednesday
Ok, Brought the UV torch-light to school. It cost 22 bucks. Of course, paid by the school. Haa.

Was fooling around in the lab until lunch time where we could pack up our bags and leave that hell place. We had a training lecture at 2pm LT 30, accompanied by our fatherly supervisor. LOL. Basically, we're joking in the hall during the session.

July 15 Thursday
Slack around again, but we did went to the library to get some books on C programming in the morning. Stayed back in school to finish doing up the notice board as well.

July 16 Friday
The 2nd training lecture. Again, accompanied by our supervisor. He was explaining to the rest why he wants to sit behind us. The reason is, I've had a big box of candies. LOL.

Went to OAD lab to keep our stuffs at 1240 so we could have our lunch and attend the lecture on time. While tonglee and jaslyn are busying tidying up the cupboard, I was playing around in the lab until I found this laptop bag. FWah!!!!!

I asked jaslyn to come over to take a look at it. She was thinking whether is there a bomb in the bag. Haha. It's a HP laptop bag, and a compaq laptop. Way lighter and newer than mine!!  Tonglee and jaslyn were so tempted to just take the laptop away, but was rejected by me, the honest kid (some say stupid). lOL.

They suggested calling WB, but I was thinking since Steven Tan was having his lessons there earlier, I should call him instead. Got thru his phone. Below is the conversation between us. Quite lame tho. He don't even remember he left it there. *winks*

Me: Hi, Can I speak to Mr Steven Tan?
Steven Tan: Ya, I'm. Yes?
Me: Hi Sir, Jestin here. I am in the OAD lab right now, and I found a laptop inside you know..
Steven Tan: AR? Laptop?? Er, is it a HP laptop bag, with a Compaq laptop inside?
Me: Yearp!
Steven Tan: Erm..I think it's mine you know!
Me: HUH? Orr, Ok.
Steven Tan: Er, how are you going to pass it to me later? U are calling me thru what number? Can u send me your number thru sms?
Me: HUH? Ar...
Steven Tan: Oh Yah, You've got the cupboard keys right, can you keep the laptop into the cupboard? By the way, the laptop is still inside hor?
Me: Ya, it is. OK!
Steven Tan: Thanks! Hey, I owe you one! Bye.

Anyway, I did a great deed today. Heh, he owes me one...What should I make do with it? LOL

==================

I changed my bed sheets today after my breakfast. It has been long since I changed mine. So.....

Then, I started using the computer. Pointless. Mood-less. Feeling very pathetic. Arghs. My mom's crazy. Terribly crazy. No body will understand how I feel, but anyway, I love my family no matter what. Same kind of problems happening in every family Financial problems. My mom is giving me attitude. Seriously, I wonder is there any normal human beings in my family? None. Even I've some problems.

I'm a freak. who have high expectations, a perfectionist as well as being impatient and hot temper girl. I lose my cool when I am angry. Brain will start to malfunction then. Jealousy person who can't resist temptation. For goodness sake, 1 more year to go then I could change my laptop. I just can't resist temptation. This isn't little money. So arghs. I'm trying to calm myself. Duhx.

I've been thinking of leaving this house as soon as I get my financial independence. But it's still way to go. I've got to save myself. Save myself from hurting anyone else with my words. But, I just can't control myself from visualizing the worst. ...

Helplessly feeling stupid. Staying at home now really yiaks me off now. And I've no where to go. Bullshit. Duh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home