Monday, June 28, 2004

SIP Day 1. Rubbish

** Caution. Long Blog Entry Ahead **
******************************

So much for attachment. It SUX.

Was attached to a lab at EN20-1-44. Wasn't looking forward for it, since cheerene told me about stuffs about the lab. BOoOo

The 3 of us met up at 815 to clock in, then we went looking for our breakfast.

Our supervisor gave us more instructions and left us for his lessons. We headed for the lab, only to realize we are not in the allocation list yet. So I went into the lab to look for the TSO.

Given a seat at 44-67. FINE. I thought it was 1 person to 1 computer. But Boy, I was naive. Duhx. We had to share 1 pathetic computer. *FREAK*.

Filled up the form to get our one and only hard disk and gave it to our supervisor to sign, before we hand to the TSO for approval. From my heart, I've had ENOUGH of the TSO. He is freaking the few of us out.

Started rotting in the lab. It's so damn stuffy and the air ventilation there almost killed us all. By the way, reception over there is lousy. High chances you might not be able to get us from our phone.

Waited for 12pm then we went for our long awaited lunch at Short Circuit. Met yong, yiming and tencek in the canteen. They were finishing. Soon after, ankian that bunch came down for lunch too.

Went touring around before we went back to the LAB again.

We finally had enough and called our supervisor again. This time, we tried asking him for additional hard disk, since it is difficult for the 3 of us to share a pathetic SLOW computer.

Imagine the people at level 7 had Pentium 4 2.8ghz systems with 512mb ram, while we have Pentium 3, 700mhz with 128mb ram. This shows the difference. The computer lag all of us off.

He asked us to meet him at his staffroom, in which he chit chat with us a bit more. And sent us back to the lab to get the form again. This time to get our 2nd hard disk.

So we began our touring again. We went back to the lab to get the form, filled up and went off again.

Went touring to Blk23-7 to visit our fellow course mates. They are having nice time there, with fast systems as well as cool air cons.

Went back Blk 10 to look for our supervisor again. Signed the form and we went on ICE-CREAM break. *geez*

Headed back to the LAB slowly. It's really slowly. We dread going back there.

Gave the form to the TSO, and he refused us flatly. He was so fierce that he scared jaslyn and my wits out. Then I sms wb about it, cuz' I supposed he is in his lessons. Can't keep calling him for help.

Finally 2nd hard disk was issued. But what's the use of 2 hard disk when we could only use 1 pc? I doubt the stupid TSO would let us use the unused PCs.

Started rotting and mass msn-ing everyone on my list to complain. (peeps..don't forget, I'm a complaint princess).

TTL and jaslyn went for coffee break at 3+ while I stayed in to look for the stuffs.

Finally the end of the story, as well as end of post, we headed to Blk 24 to clock out on time. WE HAD GOT NOTHING TO DO. Might as well we go home and sleep! zZzzzZ

Hopefully, this will not happen tomorrow. But its' hard I suppose.

******************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home