Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Stupid Stupid Mouse!

Wow..

It's really late now. 1.40am.

I should be sleeping by this time, but anyway, I spent my night formatting the drive. Managed to finsih formatting at 1040 and started installing all my programmes.

Almost everything is back. *Almost. *grinz*

Anyway... Lemme blog about SIP Day 2. Hope I didn't bored anyone here.

Once again, clocking in at 8.30am. Then we went to leave our belongings at the workstation before we leave for our breakfast!

Started researching again. Duhx. Was hoping that someone might visit us in the lab. Duhx. We are like prisoners inside with no visitors!! All other prisoners got people visiting them. Poor us!~

The day just pass like that, with 2 of my group mates, jas and ttl fighting over the usage of computers. Rememer I said that there is only 1 workstation for us? Heh, I'm using my laptop of course!~

Went looking for our supervisor at 4.45pm. Chit chat about the project and our life at the lab before we left for clocking out at 515.

That ends our day. Bored again. Since the project's specs are not out yet, we deserve every rights to enjoy, and rot. Hah.. Thou I suppose we are dreading it now.

Went challenger after work today. Got myself a new mini optical mouse. $19.50 after discount. Quite cheap heh. But cheap isn't always the best thing. Darn! I've got a faulty mouse! It could only move up and down, and not left and right. WTF!!

So I've to bring it back to challenger again tomorrow after work.

OMG. It's only wednesday tomorrow. It's time to sleep or..I might just fall asleep in the lab later. Nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home