Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Fwah!

Played mahjong till late last night, so that left me very frustrated today. And as well, I forgot to put the away message for my msn. Gotta lotsa messages from friends. Sorry dudes~ Didn't meant to ignore you guys =X

Duhx...

2 days of hardwork. . All my efforts, are thrown away. haha. Cuz in the end I still have a properties file missing.

WB gave us a new fresh copy, this time round, with everything intact. TTL and Jaslyn tried with their desktops , it works. But when it comes to my lappy, It gave me problems! Duhx!!

By the way, I've just formatted my hard disk last week, but I supposed I did a very bad job on it. It kept shutting with programs halfway thru. Was so frustrated that I decided to format the lappy again.

Start formatting at 8pm, and now, finish installing things that are needed. By the way, my java program works now. =X.

It's gettting late, and I'm hungry. Guess it's really time to have an early night.

Bye. (peeps, entries getting boring as the days go..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home