It's the WEEKEND!!!
HeyHey!! I'm back. Yeah, Bloggie, I know, I'm neglecting you all these while. =X
Anyway, was supposed to meet some friends in school this morning at 830, but my damn door gave me problems again. OK, it's my fault here. I forgot that the door is spoilt. I tried opening the lock, when it is already UNLOCKED. Thus making it locked and stuck. I got myself stuck in the house for 30 minutes. Reached school around 9am.
BoOO. Stupid door.
Anyway, I suppose my sir is not as angry with me as before. He talked to me on friday, thou i still suppose he is not as friendly as before. . . Upset.
My mom brought us to YUM CHA resturant just now. 8 of us. Spent around 100 bucks there. Yummy =X
Booo... Just a few more hours, it will be sunday. Monday is coming. I'm having monday blues. FWAH
Anyway, was supposed to meet some friends in school this morning at 830, but my damn door gave me problems again. OK, it's my fault here. I forgot that the door is spoilt. I tried opening the lock, when it is already UNLOCKED. Thus making it locked and stuck. I got myself stuck in the house for 30 minutes. Reached school around 9am.
BoOO. Stupid door.
Anyway, I suppose my sir is not as angry with me as before. He talked to me on friday, thou i still suppose he is not as friendly as before. . . Upset.
My mom brought us to YUM CHA resturant just now. 8 of us. Spent around 100 bucks there. Yummy =X
Booo... Just a few more hours, it will be sunday. Monday is coming. I'm having monday blues. FWAH

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home