Somehow..Somewhat
I'm seriously wondering can I finish the project on time?
I'm fearing...
Day 5 of SIP and yet I accomplish nothing. Yes. Nothing.
I'm worried...
I may seem to be like a crazy woman in the SIP Lab everyday, but a part of me is fearing for the coming deadline of the SIP. I know, it is still far away, but IF this continues, the deadline will get us killed soon.
It's time to sleep. I'll using my sis phone for a day cuz' she wants to use my x66. =X
Anyway, looking at my photoblog, makes my day.
I'm fearing...
Day 5 of SIP and yet I accomplish nothing. Yes. Nothing.
I'm worried...
I may seem to be like a crazy woman in the SIP Lab everyday, but a part of me is fearing for the coming deadline of the SIP. I know, it is still far away, but IF this continues, the deadline will get us killed soon.
It's time to sleep. I'll using my sis phone for a day cuz' she wants to use my x66. =X
Anyway, looking at my photoblog, makes my day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home