BoOboOo
Seriously considering something now. But i think what I need to do now is to save up!! BoO Boo
Anyway, it's monday, and I need to report for work at 830am. BOOOOO.... It's youth day, all my siblings are at home cuz it's a holiday for them. .....
It's time to do some schedules for the future 1 month. There are deadlines to meet. PR1 is due in the week of TTL's Birthday (july 24). Guess we will be stuck doing it. BOOoOo
It's 1.30 am, it means I only have another 5.5 hrs to sleep. So tomorrow, I will be dozing off in the lab..... Bwahhaahha
Sianz.. Arghs...
Anyway, it's monday, and I need to report for work at 830am. BOOOOO.... It's youth day, all my siblings are at home cuz it's a holiday for them. .....
It's time to do some schedules for the future 1 month. There are deadlines to meet. PR1 is due in the week of TTL's Birthday (july 24). Guess we will be stuck doing it. BOOoOo
It's 1.30 am, it means I only have another 5.5 hrs to sleep. So tomorrow, I will be dozing off in the lab..... Bwahhaahha
Sianz.. Arghs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home