I Believe in a thing called Love - Part 2
Well well well, sorry to make you read my entry of the song lyrics.
Anyway, managed to find the song online. Boy! Sly could really sing! I'm impressed! I tried singing the song, and it makes me feel terrible! I can't sing it!
L'ze.fier really did a great job on performing this song. And I'm still struck here, talking about them! *Aherm*
Well, it has been long that I'm crazy over some bands. And I'm really crazy over them now. Not anyone from the band, but everyone. The 5 of them made up L'ze.fier. Together, their power are transformed into great music. I sensed them working hard for the band, I saw their passion in music.
I did something stupid just now...Arrr... *geez*
Rocks on!
Anyway, managed to find the song online. Boy! Sly could really sing! I'm impressed! I tried singing the song, and it makes me feel terrible! I can't sing it!
L'ze.fier really did a great job on performing this song. And I'm still struck here, talking about them! *Aherm*
Well, it has been long that I'm crazy over some bands. And I'm really crazy over them now. Not anyone from the band, but everyone. The 5 of them made up L'ze.fier. Together, their power are transformed into great music. I sensed them working hard for the band, I saw their passion in music.
I did something stupid just now...Arrr... *geez*
Rocks on!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home