Monday, March 01, 2004

::Results::

Muahahahaha... This morning's teaching presentation has been done! And it's good!
Let's start with this morning. I refused to wake up even though my sis tried to wake me up umpteen times! Duhx! In the end, my mom shouted me out of bed at 7.10am! (I've a lesson at 8am ya know!)
Rushed myself out of the house at 7.45. Sheesh, and so I've to take a cab ride to school. Then when I reached school, I realized that I had left my stack of notes on the sofa. Dang! shat! Its for my presentation. Luckily I kept an older copy of the notes in my file. .
Anyway, everything went smoothly, and also without any questions. haha.

By the way, DSA's results are not out yet cuz' Steven Tan was away for NS in the past week. The scripts are still untouched.
I've MSD's results on my hands now. I've got 34/50. Yeah! I've passed...but...the results really suffered a lot as compared to past semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home