Sunday, February 29, 2004

::NO MORE SAT::

My friend gave me a message regarding the new rule about SAT! Yes! SAT is no longer compulsory to enter local universities! *Claps* I was still worrying on how to study for SAT this evening, and this message came to me! Yeah! Glad that there is no more SAT. It's tough. I doubt I can pass with my standard of English.

I'm still disturbed by the nightmare that I've yesterday night. It's giving me stress. I'm worried that I might not be able to get into local universities. It's highly impossible for me to have an overseas education; It's so costly to have one (maybe unless I manage to get myself a sugar daddy?). But that's a dream of mine to go overseas for education. Dreams do come true uh huh?

School will commence within 48 hours now. Still on the same topic. Full of worries, and fretting for the coming results. It must be bad, though I have assured myself that these papers, only has a weighage of 10% each; but I just can't totally let go.

People say I'm hardworking, but am I? I doubt so. My results are just normal. This is the after-effects of earning myself such poor grades for o levels. I'm feeling full of regrets on how I spend my secondary school days. It's an irresponsible act of mine and this shall daunt me for the rest of my life.  It's until I stepped into poly life, that I understand how cruel this world can be. Results matter much. Without good results, it brings you no where for education. Competitions are stiff now. Of course, if you want to opt for further education in Singapore, you must have good results then. I'm not a clever kid, everything I do, I have to put in extra efforts. You can see me as dumb arse too. This is reality, if I give up on myself, nobody will pity me and lend me their hands for help. There is nothing that I cannot do, it's only whether am I willing to take that initiative step to do it. Be it successful or failure, it would be an experience for myself, and also there will be a better try next round.

Was looking through the old logs that contains the chat between my and my friend. This sentence that I've typed that time caught my eye. "Only you, has the power to destroy your own dreams, hopes and your life. Outsiders have no control over that. Don't blame others for what you've done. It's your life. Don't ask how people can contribute to your life, but ask yourself how could you stand a part in others' life. "  Yah, I'm still believing it, like what I do for my motto "
If you want others to help you, you'll have to help yourself first. Otherwise, forget about asking for help."  

P/s: Enough of talking tonight, I'm all ready for my piggy sleep. No more nightmares for me please!


This ish a personality "quiz". Quite true for me. Here are the results. You can get the link of the quiz from this results too. =_=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home